"There's no such thing as a solitary Christian."

John Wesley, founder of the Methodist Church

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Blog Update

I know that when this blog began I said I would be posting a devotion everyday. Well, it's been less than a month, and that has been changed. I also missed the news update on Friday, I apologize for that as well. In the past week I haven't felt moved to tell you anything yet, it's still summer vacation for me and I haven't been exposed to lots of thought provoking things. I start school next week, and I'm finally up and running again! This means that there may still be hiccups of days or a week that I miss a few things, but please forgive me, I'm still getting a hang of this concept. New post should be up within the hour! Have a great night! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment